VISA Information

To apply for an international student visa for AMA College, you will need a valid passport, a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) issued electronically by AMA College, and any other documentation required by the Australian Government Department of Home Affairs.

You can apply for a visa through the Australian Government Department of Home Affairs. Student Visas carry certain conditions, so please make sure that you fully understand the conditions that apply to your Student Visa.

You may be required to provide evidence of financial capacity. For more information on this, please refer to Student visa financial capacity requirements.

The Australian Government Department of Home Affairs also provides information for you on the following:

Visa support

​Includes information on how to apply for an Australian visa, use a migration agent, technical guides on ImmiAccount, LEGENDcom and how to attach documents to an application.

Complying with your obligations

Complying with visa conditions for visa holders, their employers, immigration detention and responsibilities for Australian citizens.

My visa is about to expire or has expired

If you are in Australia, you must hold a valid visa for the duration of your stay and comply with the conditions of your visa.

Studying in Australia

​Information for students who are considering studying in Australia.

Entering or leaving Australia

​Includes information on what to expect at the border and what you can bring into the country.